Amazon, Apple, Google, CVS/Aetna, Optum: What Will They Mean for Your Organization?
Is your organization ready to address the implications of powerful new industry disruptors?
Veralon can help jump-start leadership dialogue and exploration of these issues by familiarizing your executives, management, and board members with the competitive innovations and opportunities posed by these formidable industry entrants. Our presentation, “Amazon and Other Disruptors Are Transforming Healthcare – What You Must Do to Succeed,” covers:
- How Amazon, Apple, Google, Optum, CVS/Aetna and others are disrupting healthcare
- How their skills—providing consumers with direct access to services, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and remote monitoring technologies—will shape healthcare’s future
- What role they will play in delivery and financing care
- Where traditional providers will fit in this new environment
- Whether the disruption will be an opportunity or a threat to hospitals and health systems
- The potential for strategic partnerships with these disruptors
This thought-provoking presentation is followed by a facilitated discussion that will:
- Engage the attendees in exploring what the disruption will mean for your organization
- Start your team brainstorming on the opportunities: How can your senior staff and board prepare for this change? How can your organization set strategies that will lead to success?
The session can be customized for the needs of your organization.
Many organizations have found this to be an ideal catalyst for organizational discussions on disruption and its implications for strategy and capital allocation decisions. We have incorporated this session into board retreats, executive team meetings, medical staff meetings and other events. More extended meetings allow for a deeper dive.
Mark Dubow and John Harris are nationally recognized speakers, authors and advisors to health care leaders. They serve as faculty for courses on strategy and the future of healthcare for the American College of Healthcare Executives.