Healthcare Valuation & Physician Compensation
Healthcare valuation requires valuators who have in-depth knowledge and experience in healthcare, understand the workings of relevant laws and regulations, are methodologically rigorous, and at the same time, are flexible and creative enough to respond to the wide variety of situations that arise.
Veralon’s certified valuators bring all of these capabilities to the table. We can help you with any situation requiring healthcare business or compensation valuation. We also apply these skills, along with others, when developing physician compensation plans.
Today’s healthcare valuations can be extremely complex.
Our valuation and physician compensation services include:
- Negotiating Tough Physician Deals: Preparing for Success and Regulatory Compliance
- Fostering Physician Motivation: Compensation is Just The Beginning
- Using “Relative Burden” to Determine Reasonable ED Call Coverage Compensation
- 5 Compensation Considerations for Entry-Level Physicians
- The Advantages and Limitations of Practice Leases
- Clinical Co-Management Arrangements: What Are You Paying For?
- Achieving Successful Physician Participation in Compensation Redesign
- How Risk Affects Valuation