Strong, effective, and mutually beneficial relationships between hospitals and physicians continue to be the foundation of successful healthcare organizations. Pursuit of value-based payment arrangements, clinical integration, and other initiatives will falter unless health systems are successful in engaging physicians.
Veralon has more than 20 years of experience in developing and optimizing all types of physician–hospital relationships. We understand how physicians think, and are expert at gaining and retaining their trust and creating their buy-in for projects.
Veralon can help your organization identity the specific physician engagement initiatives to pursue to achieve strategic goals. Then we can support you in establishing priorities and implementing those initiatives.
Our physician engagement services include:
- Primary care network development
- Joint venture development
- ACO development and implementation
- Clinical Integration Network development
- Employed physician performance improvement
- Practice assessment and modeling
- Transaction support and due diligence
- Structuring business arrangements, including medical directorships and co-management agreements
- Engaging Primary Care Physicians in Value-Based Payment
- Fostering Physician Motivation: Compensation is Just The Beginning
- Achieving Successful Physician Participation in Compensation Redesign
- Physician Engagement for the Established CIN
- Integration and/or Independence: Physician-Hospital Futures
- Rethinking Your Organization’s Physician Alignment Approach