Clare has worked with a range of healthcare clients across the US and has completed strategic and business planning engagements.
Her experience includes:
- Conducting market forecasts for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, medical office buildings, a proton therapy center, and a comprehensive stroke program
- Performing feasibility studies for hospital growth initiatives
- Developing financial projections to support affiliation planning and capital planning
- Creating a reporting tool based on data for more than 45 hospitals, allowing clients to quickly compare rate information across hospitals and payers
- Assessing affiliation opportunities for independent hospitals
- Compensation valuation for employment, professional service, and on-call arrangements
Prior to joining Veralon, Clare completed an internship in faculty affairs at a major urban hospital and a payment innovation internship at a major western health system. She also had operating experience at a memory care community.
Clare holds a Master of Health Administration/Master of Science in Gerontology degree from the University of Southern California, and a Bachelor of Administration in Finance from the University of Notre Dame.