“Hospitals and Health Systems of the Future: Transforming to Thrive” – Mark Dubow, Director & Meredith Inniger, Principal
On-going health care industry transformation and new disruptors and innovation offer significant opportunities and dramatic threats. To thrive in this dynamic environment, it is critical that leaders effectively interpret the implications and proactively harness these changes. In this seminar, you will engage with the instructor and your colleagues to examine the dynamic future of health care. Through presentation, interactive discussion and case studies, you will establish skills to uncover opportunities representing the most significant strategic and operational priorities for your organization and build a portfolio of ideas and tools to take home.
• Understand the drivers of change and the extent to which they are currently pertinent in your local market.
• Identify and leverage disruptors and innovators to enhance your market position.
• Proactively respond to emerging changes in payment models.
• Identify opportunities in new care models for hospital-based, community-based, and post-acute care.
• Prepare for shifts in care delivery locations.
• Capitalize on practical lessons learned from affiliations and new organizational models.
• Implement practical steps to realize efficiencies in integration
• Determine your organization’s strategic resource priorities.