Amanda assists Veralon clients with the evaluation and management of value-based payment models, as well as physician compensation, financial analysis, and modeling. Her clients have included health systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals, ACOs, and CINs.
Amanda’s experience includes:
- Identifying performance improvement opportunities for Medicare ACOs, Commercial ACOs, and BPCI programs using claims-based data analytics
- Evaluating which value-based payment model is likely to provide financial opportunity, assisting clients in monitoring ongoing performance in programs, and selecting skilled nursing facility partners to include in a post-acute care network
- Strategic, business, and financial planning for a large DSRIP Pay for Performance five-year plan, followed by implementation and project management for several of the DSRIP projects
- Financial projections for the possible acquisition of a medical center by a health plan
- Developing and providing FMV opinions for physician compensation arrangements and plans
- Designing and opining on financial incentives paid to physicians under value-based payment plans
Amanda frequently speaks at regional conferences and has published in national journals.
She holds a Master of Health Administration from the Sloan Program at Cornell University. She also received a BS in Biometry and Statistics from Cornell University with a minor in Applied Economics and Management.