Ambulatory Care Planning
A well-planned ambulatory care network is critical to viability in the new value-based and consumer-oriented health care environment. Ambulatory care is your organization’s “face” and its most common touch point. As ambulatory care volume grows and inpatient declines, some health systems are earning half or more of their patient revenue from outpatient services.
Veralon can help your organization develop ambulatory care programs that target the right mix of convenient, effectively distributed, and well-coordinated ambulatory services, with exceptionally planned facilities.
Our experience in all facets of ambulatory care development and planning mean we can help you maximize the benefits of existing ambulatory strengths, capitalize on emerging growth opportunities, and cultivate lasting competitive advantages. We have helped our clients design and deliver high-impact ambulatory care for more than 15 years.
We tailor our ambulatory care planning services to meet the specific needs of your organization and market; they can be as focused or comprehensive as is desired. Our services can help you address:
- Ambulatory care portfolio development: Determining the right type and mix of services from across the care continuum to take advantage of market opportunities, target specific segments, and advance the depth and reach of marquee programs
- Ambulatory care network design: Creating an optimal ambulatory care network, with locations distributed to maximize access and convenience, including on- and off-campus sites, as well as retail, telehealth, and other emerging care delivery options
- Primary care network development: Developing a plan for a primary care network that will be foundational to all of your organization’s ambulatory, diagnostic, and inpatient services.
- Ambulatory space planning: Determining space requirements and configuration alternatives for existing and or new ambulatory care sites; applicable to hospital and community-based ambulatory sites and campuses.
Our strategic partner’s multi-campus facilities master planning experience allows us to meet the complex challenges associated with facilities planning for a distributed, market-driven ambulatory care network. Our capabilities also include prototype facilities planning and functional design to assure that your organization’s ambulatory facilities are optimally planned.
- Ambulatory physician alignment strategy: Identifying opportunities and proposing alternatives for collaborative physician arrangements within the ambulatory care sphere. We work closely with Veralon’s valuation experts to support mutually beneficial partnerships.