“Physician Enterprises After COVID-19: Capturing and Assessing Opportunities” Panel – John Harris, Director
Physician enterprises will face lasting changes to their operations following the coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency. Transactional opportunities have also shifted, and physician enterprises and their counterparts have new factors to consider when assessing and pursuing collaborations and other transactions in a post-COVID-19 world.
Joined by leaders from hospital and health system physician groups, private equity-backed physician groups and strategic healthcare consultants, McDermott Will & Emery will lead the conversation on how physician enterprises can position themselves for success in the new healthcare landscape.
This program will explore:
- How has COVID-19 changed the healthcare and investing landscape?
- How can physician practices shift their means of care delivery, including telehealth solutions, now and after COVID-19?
- How have operational challenges impacted physician practice valuations?
- What transactional opportunities have arisen from the public health emergency?
- How can physician enterprises and their counterparts execute successful strategic collaborations?